Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 4 août 2013

Des nouvelles images inspirantes !!

J'aime trop les nouvelles images de SSD, elles me rappelle de beaux souvenirs !!
Voici une carte:


Cute Card Thursday: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca/2013/08/challenge-280-anything-goes.html

8 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous! Your coloring is amazing and love the fun, funky paper! I'm so glad you like the images so much! :-)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. SO PRETTY!!!! LOVE the colours...so summery!!!!
    HUGS,

    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome!!! Your colouring is sooooooo lovely!!! Great details as well!!!
    xxAngela

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I barely remember my high school French.....j'aime ta carte! I hope I said that correctly. Love the bright colors and her gorgeous blonde hair. Fantastic card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You did such a great job with Rainbow Brite. I love the colors. Hugs~Patti

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous job, Julie. Your cards are always so perfectly put together. Your papers are just right, and your coloring is stellar.

    RépondreSupprimer